Saturday, December 19, 2009

O Christmas Trees...





So Josh and I have actually really loved being in student housing, however, a few weeks ago I was so sad because the apartment is about 100 sq. ft. smaller than it needs to be and (Ok... who are we kidding... we could deal with something that was a LITTLE bigger than 500 sq. ft. haha) I couldn't fit a tree in here!! Josh and I have every inch of this apartment covered and I immediately started doing my usual whining haha and kept asking Josh where we could possibly fit a tree. I teach piano students in Draper about twice a week, and after one of their lessons, my student's cute Mom asked me if I would like to use her short, thin trees since she was not able to use them this year. I thought I might cry haha. I was so excited! I came right home, moved Josh's desk over, and crowded our end table into our bedroom for the month so I could literally "fit," not just "put up," these two little trees. She even gave us some decorations to use. I may be such a five-year-old when it comes to Christmas, but really, lights on a Christmas tree, music, and winter scents, bring the Christmas season into your home! Thank you again to the cute family who let us borrow your little trees this year! :)

1 comment:

Kayla R. said...

ha ha you are so cute!! MERRY CHRISTMAS:) LOVE YOU girl!