Well hey there! I know, I know... many of you are thinking, "Ok WOW... really? She's finally posting after 8 months?" I just wanted to get everyone yearning for my return haha. Oh, but guess what? Great news! It's not just about me anymore. I am done with my selfish endeavors! That's right... I am now a married woman. :) I married my best friend in the entire world. I thought it would be fun to keep all of you updated on our fun and adventurous lives so I changed the name up a bit and included him on this blog. Let's face it... HE is the interesting one. :)
MARCH- Josh was serving a mission in Wyoming...
APRIL- STILL serving in Wyoming...
MAY- Josh returns from his mission on May 16th :)
May 16th was probably the best day of my life. It was somewhat surreal. I could not believe that I was going to see him again after two years, and the best part was that it felt like he never left. We went on a date the day he got home. His parents picked him up from the airport, took him shopping and went to dinner. THEN it was my turn! He took me out to the melting pot and then back to his house where we were all able to talk to him more. I felt like I was in a movie. I literally ran and jumped on him!!! Our date went really well... obviously. I married him didn't I? :)
We dated for about two and a half months, and Josh proposed on August 5th. We decided that we were either going to get married super quick before his brother left on his mission to New Zealand in October, or after my brother returned home in January from Argentina. We decided "the sooner the better." :) In two months, October 10th, we were sealed for eternity in the Salt Lake Temple. Can I just say that marrying Josh was the best decision I have ever made in my life? He is the sweetest, most talented, and might I say the most handsome man in the world. I love you Joshua.
On our wedding day, we had so many friends and family come from all over the world to support Josh and I. We love all of you and thank everyone for making our wedding day special. :) I thought it would be fun to share some of the pictures from our wedding, so I have posted them below. Thank you to Brittany Gray, our amazing friend and photographer for taking these beautiful photos. We couldn't have done it without you.
Engagement Photos



The Bride and her handsome Groom








Our Wedding Day- October 10, 2009




The day after our wedding (October 10), Jared, my new brother-in-law, had his farewell haha so that week was crazy for all of us! After his farewell, Josh and I left for our honeymoon to Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. It was absolutely beautiful. Shaun and Julie were so nice to let us use their timeshare- we love you! I have pictures of the hotel we stayed in and then just a few pictures of some of the fun things we were able to do. We went parasailing, jet-skiing, took an RV tour, and ate at some amazing restaurants! It was definitely a relaxing vacation. Josh and I loved spending time together. :)
Grand Regina Hotel
The view from our hotel... beautiful, yes? :)
The waves near our hotel were huge! No one was allowed to enter the ocean below us. We all had to stay on the beach, although it was ok because Josh and I both have crappy skin and the salt water irritates it so it worked out great! We had a great time taking "long walks on the beach..." :)






3 comments:
Lindsey! What a beautiful bride you are..and your honeymoon looks like it was a blast! Congrats!
I am so happy that you started blogging again! It is a fun way to stay in touch. I love all of your pictures! Your wedding pictures are beautiful and Mexico looked like so much fun! We are so happy to have you a part of our family :)
I loved your pics. Thanks for letting me be a part of your wedding. Hopefully ill see you before heading to Omaha! Lyv ya girl!
Eliana
Post a Comment