
So who here has ever tried to put on their jeans one day, and can't zip or button them up? OH BUT WAIT! The very next day comes along and... voila! All of a sudden you can pull 'em, button 'em, and zip 'em without coming up for air! See... this happens to me almost every day haha. I think I have a pair of pants in every size just in case my body feels like becoming a size 5 or hey, even a size 2 one day. I don't understand it! Oh well, gives me a good excuse to buy new jeans right?? :)





5 comments:
You crack me up. :)
Lindsey! I'm so glad you have a blog! I can't believe we live two houses away from each other and we never even talk anymore! You did so good playing the piano today in primary! I wish they would give you that calling! :) Don't be a stranger!
Pants in every size is a fabulous idea. I'm going to go buy some double zeros tomorrow and maybe I'll fit into them?? Okay probably not.
I'm happy I could make you laugh. Feel free to check out my blog anytime and I'll be sure to keep up with yours!
hey lindsey lambert! it's jess anderson! i was blog surfing and found your blog. i also have one, it's jesscoollife.blogspot.com.. come visit me there sometime!
I find that hard to believe you skinny binny!! You could never be too big for any pants!
Post a Comment