

If anyone in my life has taught me to serve the Lord, it would be my grandparents. After a few phone calls and with only a couple months notice, my grandma and grandpa agreed to pack up their things and serve another mission for the LDS church. They successfully completed an 18 month mission in Anaheim, California, and tomorrow they leave to serve a 12 month mission in Macomb, Illinois. I am so excited for them to serve again! I have never been to Nauvoo, Illinois so I am going to take the opportunity to visit them while they are down there. In California they served as CES missionaries, and in Illinois they will be doing the same, however, this time they will be running the CES program themselves. Having an extensive knowledge of the gospel and close relationship with our Heavenly Father, I have no doubt that they will do an amazing job out there. We will miss you both. Thank you for being such great examples for all of us! We love you!





5 comments:
That's so awesome!! My husband is from Springfield, and we drove through Macomb when we went to Nauvoo! You will love it there, it's awesome!
Hey Lindsey! I just found your blog. It's so cute! I haven't seen you in forever, but it looks like you're doing well!
Lucky!!! I hope they get transfer to CHICAGO after this. LOL
Thanks for sharing them with us, they will add great value to an already fantastic mission. Let us know when you are coming out so we can see you.
Ah, your grandparents are so cute. Who would have thought we would be sitting at Wendy's together in the middle of Illinois? How funny is that? We took some pictures with them I'll have to e-mail them to you. I'm sure you have talked to them, but we got to help them unload their truck and then go to lunch... My parents are so excited for them to be here!
Post a Comment